This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual person or a single legal entity, who will be referred to in this EULA as "You") and the Turbo-Play author, for the software, including any associated media, printed materials and electronic documentation (the "Software Product").
By installing, copying, downloading, accessing or otherwise Turbo Play, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If You do not agree, do not install, access or use Turbo Play.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A VALIDLY-LICENSED COPY OF THE APPLICABLE OS PRODUCT, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO INSTALL, COPY OR OTHERWISE USE THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT AND HAVE NO RIGHTS UNDER THIS EULA.
Software PRODUCT LICENSE
The Software Product is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Authors or their suppliers own the title, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the Software Product. The Authors reserve all rights not expressly granted to You in this EULA. The Software Product is only licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE.
This Section of the EULA describes your general rights to install and use the Software Product The license rights described in this Section are subject to all other terms and conditions of this EULA.
General License Grant to Install and Use Software Product. You may install and use one copy of the Software Product on a single computer running a validly licensed version of an applicable OS Product.
Reproduction of the Software Product. If You have multiple validly licensed copies of an applicable OS Product, You may reproduce, install and use one copy of the Software Product on each of Your computers that is running a validly licensed copy of the applicable OS Product, provided that you use such additional copies of the Software Product in accordance with the term and conditions herein.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software Product, including any codecs or protocols associated with the Software Product, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
Trademarks. This EULA does not grant You any rights in connection with any trademarks or service marks of the authors.
* No rental, leasing or commercial hosting. You may not rent, lease, lend or provide commercial hosting services to third parties with the Software Product.
* Support Services. The Authors may provide You with support services related to the Software Product ("Support Services"). Use of Support Services is governed by the The Authors policies and programs described in the user manual, in "online" documentation, or in other materials. Any supplemental software code provided to You as part of the Support Services are considered part of the Software Product and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA. You acknowledge and agree that The Authors may use technical information You provide to The Authors as part of the Support Services for its business purposes, including for product support and development. The Authors will not utilize such technical information in a form that personally identifies You.
* Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, The Authors may terminate this EULA if You fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, You must destroy all copies of the Software Product and all of its component parts.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
All title and intellectual property rights in and to the Software Product (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets" incorporated into the Software Product), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the Software Product are owned by The Authors. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content that is not contained in the Software Product, but may be accessed through use of the Software Product, is the property of the respective content owners and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants You no rights to use such content. If this Software Product contains documentation that is provided only in electronic form, you may print one copy of such electronic documentation. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the Software Product.
* To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, The Authors provide the SOFTWARE Product and support services (if any) AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS, and hereby disclaim all other warranties and conditions, either express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, any (if any) implied warranties, duties or conditions of merchantability, of fitness for a particular purpose, of accuracy or completeness of responses, of results, of workmanlike effort, of lack of viruses, and of lack of negligence, all with regard to the SOFTWARE Product and the provision of or failure to provide support services. ALSO, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUIET POSSESSION, CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION OR NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE Product.
5. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
* This EULA (including any addendum or amendment to this EULA which is included with the Software Product) is the entire agreement between you and The Authors relating to the Software Product and the support services (if any) and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications, proposals and representations with respect to the Software Product or any other subject matter covered by this EULA. To the extent the terms of any The Authors policies or programs for support services conflict with the terms of this EULA, the terms of this EULA shall control.
Copyright (c) 2021-2023, Turbo-Play.COM. All rights reserved